Clean up your room
- What goal will justify the suffering of your life. Start trying to piece that together you’re going to get better at it.
- What should move forward in time with me and what should be let go as if its deadwood.
Dream any Dream You Wanted
- I wonder, I wonder what you would do if you had the power to dream any dream you wanted to.
- I’m on vacation Every single day ’cause I love my occupation.
What would you be like?
- If for 10 years you didn’t avoid doing what you knew you needed to do by your own definitions and within the value structure that you created. What would you be like?
The Mystery of Being
- Out of all the solar systems in this universe, that might sustain complex life, we find ourselves in this one. Click here to listen.
- “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” Elenor and Theodore Roosevelt
- “He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Everyone‘s life starts in their imagination. Some people just have better imaginations than others.” David Geffen Biography
- “There will be no peace in your mind until you break the spell that thought casts over everything in your life.”
- “The stories we tell create the reality we see.” – Charles Eisenstein, Ascent of Humanity
- “There is a right way and a wrong way to use every tool.” – Tom Zdanowski, my father.
- “Nothing very very good or very very bad lasts very very long.”
- “Grit your teeth and let it hurt. Sooner or later the pain will be gone and you will still be there.”
- Through our perception of events, we are complicit in the creation–as well as the destruction–of every one of our obstacles. There is no good or bad without us, there is only perception. There is the event itself and the story we tell ourselves about what it means.
Recent Case Studies
Philosophy and Poetry
- The Thinker and the Naught
- About Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance
- We all have a philosophy
- The Boot Sequence
- I am worried about accountants